Apricot Glazed Pork
A little sweet and a little savory. Indulge in this reduced-guilt and flavorful pork chop!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
5 oz pork loin chop (1 chop is 3 oz)
1 1/4 tbsp apricot preserves
2 medium apricots, halved
1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1/2 tbsp shallot, finely chopped
1/2 tbsp canola oil
2 cups arugula
3/4 tbsp blue cheese, crumbled
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Grill the pork until almost cooked through.
2. In the last 2 to 5 minutes, brush the pork with half of the preserves and continue grilling until done.
3. Remove pork from grill and set aside.
4. Next, grill apricot halves turning occasionally, about 4 minutes or until tender, remove and set aside.
5. Meanwhile, whisk remaining preserves, vinegar, shallots, and oil in a small bowl for dressing. Add salt & pepper to taste.
7. Combine arugula, walnuts, blue cheese and grilled apricot halves cut into wedges in a large serving bowl; add dressing and toss to coat.
8. Serve the pork chop with salad. Enjoy!