Tropical Pork Tenderloin Salad
Spring is here, and that has us dreaming of bright produce. Conjure thoughts of warmer weather with this tropical-themed salad.
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories per serving 379
dash salt and pepper
1/4 tsp cumin seed
1/4 tsp chili powder
2 tsp brown sugar
1 clove garlic, chopped
1/2 medium orange
1/4 med red bell pepper
1/4 med tomato
1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
1 1/2 cups or 1 1/2 oz spinach, raw
1/2 tsp Tabasco Sauce
1/4 tsp cinnamon, ground
5 oz pork tenderloin, raw
15 raisins, seedless
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and cinnamon. Coat pork with spice rub.
3. Spray skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Brown pork on each side for about 2 minutes.
4. Combine garlic, brown sugar and Tabasco and add to the top of pork.
5. Roast for about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and let stand in skillet for about 10 minutes then cube pork.
6. Slice orange into sections, red pepper into strips, and dice tomato and avocado.
7. Top spinach with pork, red pepper, orange, tomato, avocado, raisins and balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing. Toss and serve.
Curves Nutrition Program: Enjoy on Phase 1 or 2
Calories 379, Fat 10 g, Protein 40 g, Carbohydrate 32.5 g, Fiber 7.5 g, Sodium 378.5 mg