Try this easy Mini Frittata recipe for weekday breakfasts on the go!
1 tsp olive oil
2 T Onion
1/4 c Mushrooms
1/2 c Spinach
3 Whole Eggs
2 T Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (215°C).
2. Spray 2 ramekins with cooking spray.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat.
4. Chop onion and mushrooms. Sauté onion for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for another 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook for 1 more minute or until spinach is wilted.
5. Whisk eggs in a medium sized bowl. Add onion mixture and cheese. Pour egg mixture into ramekins and bake for 12-14 minutes or until firm in the center.
Calories 315, Fat 24g, Saturated Fats 8g, Protein 23g, Fiber 1g, Carbohydrate 2g, Sodium 562