Cozy Comfort Chili Recipe
We think this Cozy Comfort Chili recipe makes for a filling lunch or dinner during cold winter months. Make an extra large batch and serve up on game days to share with your family!
– 4 tsp olive oil
– 12 oz ground beef (95% lean)
– 16 oz canned crushed tomatoes
– 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
– 1 medium onion (chopped)
– 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese (4 oz)
– 1 cup pinto beans (cooked/canned)
– 1 cup kidney beans (cooked/canned)
– 4 celery stalks (chopped)
– 1 medium green bell pepper (chopped)
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté garlic, onion, celery, and bell pepper with your favorite spices in olive oil.
- Add in ground beef and cook through.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, including the juice, pinto beans, and kidney beans, cook until bubbly.
- Top chili with shredded cheese.
Per One Serving: 390 calories, 12 g Fat, 36g Protein, 36g carbohydrate
Curves Nutrition Program: Enjoy for Lunch or Dinner on Phase 1 or 2
If you loved our Cozy Comfort Chili, why not try our White Chicken Chili recipe? Packed with lean protein from chicken breast and low in fat, it’s a meal the whole family is sure to love! For more healthy Mexican recipes with chicken, like our Chicken Quesadilla, Quick Chicken Nachos and Chicken Tortilla Soup, head to the Curves Nourish Blog!