Chicken, Spinach & Feta Pizza
Enjoy a healthy taste of the Mediterranean with this Chicken, Spinach and feta pizza recipe.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
– 1 chicken breast (4 oz), cooked
– 1/4 cup marinara sauce
– 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
– 2 tbsp feta cheese (reduced fat)
– 4 Kalamata olives, pitted, sliced
– 1/4 red onion, chopped
– 1 FlatOut® wrap – 90 calories
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grill chicken to desired degree of doneness. Once cooled, dice chicken.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place wrap on foil. Spread marinara sauce evenly on wrap. Top with spinach leaves, chopped red onion, sliced olives, grilled chicken and feta.
3. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until crust is crispy. Chef’s Tip: For a crispier crust, place wrap directly onto oven rack.