Barbecue Chicken & Spinach Pizza
Treat yourself to this low-fat, low-carb pizza recipe for a movie night in.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
3 oz chicken breast (1 breast is 4 oz), cooked
3 tbsp barbecue sauce
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (low fat), shredded
3 tbsp green onion (scallions), diced
1/2 small tomato, diced
1/2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
1 whole wheat flatbread
1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grill chicken to desired degree of doneness. Once cooled, dice chicken.
2. Toast whole wheat flatbread in the oven for 3-5 min. Apply 2 tbsp barbecue sauce on toasted flatbread.
3. Sautee spinach in a skillet coated with cooking spray on medium heat. Place spinach on flatbread.
4. Sprinkle cheese on top. Then sprinkle green onions, tomato, cilantro and the cooked chicken.
5. Bake in oven for 7-8 minutes or until flatbread is crisp and cheese is melted. Top with remaining barbecue sauce before serving.