Baked Fresh Pears with Berries, Honey, Walnuts & Blue Cheese
This Baked Pear recipe is a perfect after-dinner sweet treat, better shared with friends!
Prep Time: 24 Minutes
1/2 medium pear
1 tsp honey
2 tbsp blueberries
2 tbsp raspberries
3 strawberries, sliced
1/2 tbsps blue cheese, crumbled
3 tbsps plain Greek yogurt
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut pear in half and rub with a cut lemon. Chop walnuts and toast.
3. Drizzle ½ teaspoon of honey over the pear and place cut side up on a baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes.
4. Slice strawberries and combine with other berries in a small bowl.
5. Place baked pear half on a plate. Spoon the berries over the pears. Drizzle with the remaining honey, and sprinkle with the walnuts and blue cheese.
6. Enjoy 3 tablespoons Greek Yogurt on the side to ensure proper protein.