Salmon Quinoa Salad Recipe
This is a fresh, protein-packed salad that’s great for lunch or dinner! It’s packed with superfoods like salmon, quinoa and kale.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
1 cup arugula
1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
1/3 cucumber, chopped
1/4 cup kale, chopped
1 Tbsp light salad dressing
1 scallion (green onion), sliced
2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup cooked
salt and black pepper to taste
5 cherry tomatoes, halved
5 oz raw salmon
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
2. Bake salmon thoroughly and shred.
3. Combine veggies, salmon and quinoa.
4. Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy.
439 calories, 43g Protein, 33g Carbohydrate, 13.5g Fat and 5g Fiber
Enjoy on Phase 1 or 2 for Lunch or Dinner
As a great source of healthy fats, it’s important to include oily fish such as salmon in your diet. For more tasty salmon recipes check out the Curves Nourish Blog. Salmon with Creamy Mustard Sauce, Seared Salmon with Avocado, Onion and Fresh Spinach Salad, and Honey-Glazed Salmon Salad are just a few of the delicious salmon recipes you’ll find there!