Beef Salad with Cilantro and Arugula
Enjoy this cilantro and arugula salad topped with a marinated beef sirloin salad and fresh, homemade salad dressing.
- 3 oz sirloin steak
- 11⁄4 tsp chili powder
- 1⁄2 tsp lime juice
- 5 whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 head parsley
- 1 whole large carrot
- 1 whole scallion
- 2 cup arugula
- 1⁄2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 serving Chobani Blueberry Greek Yogurt
- 1 medium apple
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill. While waiting, clean and pat greens dry. Shred scallion and carrots after cleaning. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Place the steak on your work surface and rub with the lime juice and chili powder. Broil or grill to your desired degree of doneness. Allow to sit for 8 to 10 minutes after cooking.
- In a large bowl, combine the cilantro, parsley, arugula, scallions, carrots, and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, and mustard.
- Place greens on a medium sized plate. Slice the steak and place on top of the greens. Drizzle the dressing on top or serve it on the side with yogurt, apple, and whole wheat bread slice.
If Chobani Blueberry Greek Yogurt can’t be found, any Greek yogurt with fruit following these ranges can be used: Calories: 100-120; Carbs 15-20 grams.