Peanut Butter Oatmeal
A simple and filling breakfast high in protein and whole grains!
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 ½ tbsp natural peanut butter
- ¼ large banana – sliced
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- Combine milk and oats in microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2½ to 3 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Top with sliced banana and sprinkle chia seeds!
For information about Curves Nutrition and Weight Management Program, visit https://www.curves.com/programs/nutrition-weight-management#nutrition.