This recipe was submitted by a Curves Complete participant. It’s simple to prepare, yet very flavorful. This is a great meal to serve your entire family! Enjoy!
Total Time 1 hour
8 oz ground turkey
8 oz ground chicken
1 cup black beans – canned
1 1/3 cup corn
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 oz taco seasoning
2/3 cup bread crumbs
14 oz enchilada sauce
12 oz green beans
1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 8 x 4 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Drain and rinse beans.
2. In a large bowl, mix together meat, beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning, bread crumbs and 2 egg whites.
3. Place mixture into a loaf shape in the baking dish and pour half of the enchilada sauce over the loaf.
4. Bake for 45 minutes.
5. Pour the remaining sauce over the loaf and return to the oven until the meat is cooked through—about 10-15 more minutes. Meanwhile, steam green beans.
6. Slice and serve with free veggies! Pour sauce from pan over the loaf.
This recipe is designed for Curves Nutrition Program Phases 1 and 2. For Phase 3, enjoy a side of beans and/or rice. Calories 424, Fat 15g, Carbs 38g, Fiber 5g, Protein, 34g