Lemon Pepper Shrimp w/ Brown Rice & Broccoli
Perfect for Sunday meal prep – try this Lemon Pepper Shrimp recipe for lunch all week!
6 oz shrimp
1/4 cup(s) juice – lemon
Ground Black pepper, to taste
2 tsp(s) oil – olive
1/4 cup brown rice (dry)
1 cup broccoli, fresh
1. Marinate shrimp in lemon juice and pepper for 10 minutes.
2. Heat a skillet and add olive oil. Drain the shrimp and saute until cooked through.
3. Cook rice according to package directions.
4. Place a steamer insert in a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover and bring water to a boil. Place broccoli in steamer insert and cover. Steam for about 5 minutes or until tender.
5. Serve shrimp with brown rice and broccoli on the side.