Sirloin with Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Garlic & Sherry Vinegar
3 oz (80g) Beef Sirloin
2 cups brussels sprouts
1/2 tsp olive oil
Salt to taste
5 whole walnut halves
1/2 tsp sherry wine vinegar
2 1/2 tbsp dry brown rice
- Heat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Trim Brussels sprouts. Place Brussels sprouts in a roasting pan. Toss with the oil and salt.
- Cook until tender, stirring occasionally, for about 45 minutes. After 40 minutes of cooking time, remove from the oven and sprinkle with the walnuts. Cook the additional time.
- Meanwhile, grill sirloin to desired doneness and cook brown rice according to package instructions.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a serving bowl and toss with the sherry vinegar. Serve with grilled sirloin and 1/3 cup cooked brown rice.