English Muffin Pizzas with Grilled Chicken Salad
Perfect for lunch, enjoy this English Muffin Pizza recipe.
– 1 whole wheat English muffin
– 1/3 cup meatless tomato sauce
– 1/4 cup mushrooms
– 1/3 cup light grated mozzarella cheese
– 2 oz fresh spinach leaves
– 1 whole chicken breast (4 oz)
– 2 tbsp sliced cucumber
– 2 tbsp diced tomato
– 2 tsp olive oil
– 2 tsp vinegar
1. Preheat grill to medium high. Grill chicken breast for 10-15 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through.
2. Split English muffin in half. Divide tomato sauce, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese evenly between both halves to make 2 mini pizzas. Optional: Sprinkle with basil seasoning or torn basil leaves. Bake in the toaster oven until the cheese melts.
3. Serve with a spinach salad with cucumbers and tomatoes, grilled chicken, and vinegar & oil dressing.